As Program Manager, your tasks will include:
- Working closely with the Programs & Learning team to coordinate and execute our virtual and in-person programs.
- Planning, managing, and executing (i.e. operationalizing programs, booking and briefing our world-class speakers, communicating with participants before, during and after programs, and ensuring a seamless execution during the programs)
- We run most of our programs at the Rehumanize retreat, located about an hour one-way outside of Copenhagen and travel to the retreat is expected several times a month. We arrange for accommodation during programs if you are not local to the area – having a drivers license is a plus.
- Support our corporate partners through world class key account management and continuous dialogue.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our alumni and faculty to ensure they continuously have valuable experiences.