About the job Event Coordinator:
We are looking for an awesome Event Coordinator to help us perfect everything related to the smooth execution of our programs, workshops, and events. The job can be part time or full time and some of the tasks can be carried out remotely. The job requires physical presence at the Rehumanize Farm in Præstø (about an hour outside of Copenhagen) about 8-10 days a month.
What you will do:
- be the backstage backbone that ensures a smooth running of our workshops, events, and educational programs.
- plan and execute the backstage at our countryside retreat when we run programs for up to 25 people. That includes booking the F&B, book hotels, prep the room, welcome the guests, prep the breaks and make sure everything during the program runs perfectly – obviously in collaboration with our amazing team.
- build out processes and plans for seamless execution of all our events.
- work closely with various members of our team and external vendors to ensure coordination. As a certified Benefit Corporation we prioritise to work with vendors that focus on sustainable, local, and responsible production and you will help us expand our already great list of wonderful partners.
- extremely good at planning and running events from the backstage perspective.
- proud of your unapologetic customer perspective and smiling personality.
- known for having an extreme attention to detail and spots things that need fixing.
- find solutions (even when there seems to be none) and make things happen.
- a doer as much as a thinker and not afraid to get your hands dirty when things move fast.
- great at making people feel comfortable and at home.
- hungry, eager to improve things, and always do better.
- Decent at English as we are a very diverse and international team – and our participants are as well.